Chris Gahgan back home

Gary

Very happy to see him back, great to add another name to our long list of impressive forwards!

Another bonus is that we can be 100% sure he is committed to the club, unlike a few of our previous and current players!

How on earth can you judge the commitment of current players before a ball has even been kicked!

There have only been about half a dozen confirmed signings!!!

• 2 weeks later...
How on earth can you judge the commitment of current players before a ball has even been kicked!

There have only been about half a dozen confirmed signings!!!

I'm not judging any of the new signings? I said a few previous players and a few current players. I assume you didn't read my post properly, like normal then.

In all honesty, I know I worded it poorly but that isn't even what I meant. Not many players are fully committed to their clubs, at any level really, but Gahgan is more committed than most, which is always a bonus. 

And to clear it up, I have no major doubts about the commitment of any of our current squad.

I'm sure you'll remember Chris as a winger rather than a forward. Only saying that now so I don't get any complaints when you see him there!!

Great signing, looking for another 2 or 3 then were done.

I remember him as more of an inside forward? More of a winger but could definitely cut inside and score goals.