Warrington Mela

P J

Did anybody go?  I took my 2 girls and we had a ball.  There were some superb acts and bands on the stage and I had the best curry I have ever tasted in my life, for £2.50 so a bargain too.  It seemed to be very well supported and a really fun afternoon.  I even met an Indian Elvis.

Pics to follow soon

Wow so many bright and lovely colours.  They are the 'happiest' pictures I've seen in a long time PJ.

Looks like it was really good.  Some very beautiful ladies there too I see,  my lad will be disappointed he didn't go   :wink:

Did you take the 4th picture (it doesn't have your copyright on hence me asking). It is an absolutely stunning photo.

Thanks Dizzy, I had a ball and it was a happy and colourful afternoon and I'm glad that comes through in the images.  I took all the photos but by some mishap ????? I managed to bung a copyright on a load of them, not much sense in that as on the flickr page I asked people to email me if they wanted free hi res versions .  It really was a great day and It really should be better publicised as many folk I have spoken to didn't know it was going on.  (I bet Obs is gutted he missed it )

p.s. The girl in image 4 is gorgeous isn't she....

Have you changed the way they are displayed now PJ as I'm seeing them bigger and as a slide show with no thumbnails of all the others until it gets to the end, before I was seeing them as a smaller slideshow (clickable to enlarge) with thumb nails under for all the others so I could click to go forwards or back as it played.... and of course my reference to photo 4 made more sense then :lol:

I hope it gets more publicity (before and after) if it's on next year ,

PS..... yes she is.... or was she actually 4 stone heavier, 20 years older and had bags under her eyes, 2 chins and a pale somewhat spotty complexion and you worked your PJ  magic ha ha :)   If so... can you take a photo of me this week please ha ha 

There were a few tweaks done Dizzy but nothing major, she had a very photogenic face.  The link I posted was simply a copy and paste url to the Flickr set but it came out as a slide show, I don't know how or why but there you go.