Happy birthday Algy!

Gary

I don't think he's realized it's his birthday yet and seemingly hasn't noticed this topic even though he's been on a few times today. 

Funny as he did the same last year... must be an 'age' thing bless him :lol:   

It took him 39 1/2 hours last year to notice his birthday wishes and reply and that was after a hint for him was put on another topic that he was chatting on (Yep Algy I just looked back a year) :lol:  :P

:lol:  :lol:  I'm saying nothing :wink:

Ok so  I do feel bad now as it never occurred to me that at your ripe old age having to actually type, let alone think of more than one reply (even a cut and paste repeat), must be an exhausting and difficult task.   

Hang on! 'young lady' where did I cut and paste, my eloquent amd imaginativive 'thankyou' was all my own work and took the largest part of the day to compile and type. :unsure:

No re: the cut and paste what I meant was...... it could be just as tiring (that doesn't look right) ... not that you had.  Anyway I was only teasing you like I always do :P  :lol:

So what did you get for your birthday then ?

No re: the cut and paste what I meant was...... it could be just as tiring (that doesn't look right) ... not that you had.  Anyway I was only teasing you like I always do :P  :lol:

So what did you get for your birthday then ?

Digital/fm portable radio, camera filters, monopod, camera beanbag, etc. my old Roberts portable had given up after 15 years of abuse, being used in the garage, garden, decorating etc. replaced with a Roberts ecologic 1 RDS - 10 speed, disc brakes and built in paint stirrer. :wink:

You are clearly spoilt  :wink:  What's a camera bean bag ?

Purpose mad pod or bag containing plastic granules, this then may be attached to your camera by screwing into the female thread in the base of your camera and then enables you to rest it on a rough surface or wall to give a stable platform for the camera preventing damage to it's base.

cameramatchingred480_zps290cc422.jpg

Cheeky Bugger!!, you may be old one day Baz, unless I find out where you live, your name has been added to the 'Bellhouse' Grumpy Old Mens hit list, along with Lt, Wolfie, Robbo & PJ.

Be Afraid!!, Be Very Afraid!!!!

superheroes-the-red-house_zps8fafc6ca.jp