635 Empoyees

Lt Kije

635 Employees

Unbelievable but true.

Thought you might find this interesting ......

I bet this will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Can you imagine working for a company that only has a little more than 635 employees, but has the following Employee Statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse,

7 have been arrested for fraud,

9 have been accused of writing bad cheques,

17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses,

3 have done time for assault,

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit,

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,

8 have been arrested for shoplifting,

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits,

84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year,

And collectively, this year alone, they have cost the British tax payer £92,993,748 in expenses!

Which organisation is this?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons.

The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

What a bunch of crooks we have running our country - it says it all...

And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country - whilst trying to ensure that everyone else has the worst  possible!

If you agree that this is an appalling state of affairs, please pass it on to everyone you know ...

This has been in circulation for years. I have seen it re-posted countless times on social networking sites with the same stats in relation to the UK, American and Australian government. I am pretty sure it has been posted on the WWW forum before too.

So Asp has posted it before, did you check the facts Asp??? :wink:

No you didn't, you probably posted it for the same reason I did, as you have posted it before it would have been wiser not to post on this. Again you march in. You need to be a little "Wiser" Asp. :wink:. . Slow down!!!, you let haste ruin it for you again :wink:

I look forward to the day when you stop being such a dullard., and stop tripping over yourself to have ago.

Ever wish you hadn't mentioned something !?! :oops:   :lol:

Well in for a penny in for a pound......

Status Quo did know more than 3 chords.  Not sure how many in total but one song at least does have about 7(+) different chords in it.  Yep the 'matchsticks' one... in more ways that one I hear you say   :lol:

Just wondered but ....

... what's a 'Dullard' ? 

Sounds like a cross between a 'dUck' and a 'mallard' to me but aren't both the same ?  I could do with knowing before I call my other half or my dad one in case it's something rather bad 8)

You should practice what you preach, yet again you fail, Why don't you give up. you tripped yourself up again. It shows how desperate you are, when you try to pull me up on something you had already posted. I keep telling you to be less hasty. This one does smack of desperation on your part though. I don't even have to do anything anymore, you wrap yourself up :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Do yourself a favour stop trying, It just ends in failure, does it mean that much trying to get one over on me. I have tried to help you by telling you to be less hasty, obviously it has not sunk in. 

Just wondered but ....

... what's a 'Dullard' ? 

Sounds like a cross between a 'dick' and a 'mallard' to me but aren't both the same ?  I could do with knowing before I call my other half or my dad one in case it's something rather bad 8)

Dizz, for future reference - this is a 'Duck and    ...................

images_zps65973414.jpg

............. this is a 'Dick'.

index_zps56ffbf17.jpg:D:wink: