Please do better than this!

Rockcutting

An Irishman walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman.

He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, “Is your date running late?”

“No”, he replies, “I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it.”

Intrigued, the woman says, “A state-of-the-art watch is it?  Now what would be so special about that?”

The Irishman explains, “It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically.”

The lady says, “And what's it telling you now?”

He glances at the watch again then places it to his ear.

“Well, it says you're not wearing any panties.”

The woman giggles and replies, “Oh, it must be broken because I am wearing panties!”

The Irishman smiles, taps his watch and says, “...Damn’ the thing's an hour fast!” :D

Apologies for any offence before reading.

A guy walks into a bar with a dog.
The barman looks at the dog and asks what sort of dog it is.
"It's a mongol," replies the guy.
"No, I think you'll find that it's a mongrel," responds the barman.
"No, It's a mongol," replies the guy.
"No, really, I think you'll find that it's a mongrel," answers the barman.
"No, It's a mongol," replies the guy.
"No, the word for a mixed breed dog is a mongrel," says the barman strongly.
The guy looks at the barman and says, "look, it's a bloody mongol and I'll prove it."
The guy then looks at the dog, points to the floor and says, "Down, Syndrome."

Apologies for any offence before reading.

A guy walks into a bar with a dog.

The barman looks at the dog and asks what sort of dog it is.

and so on!!!!

Robbo, to me  this attempt at humour is not funny and totally inappropriate and unacceptable, there is nothing amusing about Downs Syndrome and there may well be people viewing this forum who's family and lives are affected by this gentic disorder!. - purely my opinion.

(In my view your apology prior to the start of your joke is not adequate to allow you to continue with the subject matter)

I suppose most jokes can cause offence to certain sections of society, whether it be scouse jokes, or irish jokes or people with dementia, I wonder how many of us have said 'was I going up the stairs or coming down'? Robbo did post a warning and the joke was slightly funny, although obviously not to some people. I think if the moderators are offended they will remove it.

I suppose most jokes can cause offence to certain sections of society, whether it be scouse jokes, or irish jokes or people with dementia, I wonder how many of us have said 'was I going up the stairs or coming down'? Robbo did post a warning and the joke was slightly funny, although obviously not to some people. I think if the moderators are offended they will remove it.

Fair comment Wolfie, I did have a relative (by marriage) who was born with Downs syndrome and experienced the strain that it placed on the family. Incidentally the person I am referring to worked with his father and brother in their watch repair business and the young lad could strip and rebuild a watch as good as his dad and brother although he couldn't diagnose or repair the faults.

I did remark that it was only my opinion!

A pair of cows were talking in their field.

One says "Have you heard about this Mad Cow Disease that is gowing around?".

"Yes," said the other cow, "makes me glad that I'm a penguin".

Isn't the "Humour" section of WW just supposed to be funny?

Some times it is :wink:

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little sod. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his bum, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."