Old Liverpool Road- Parking and Access restrictions in force

kevofaz25

I was visiting the chippy along there last night and was warned, in no uncertain terms, by a local resident that a £30m penalty will be charged for accessing Booth Street. It has, apparently, become the chippy's car park?

I told certain neighbour I was only turning around and got some sarcastic response.

So, if you are frequenting that part of Old Liverpool Road, check where and when you can park or access.

I was visiting the chippy along there last night and was warned, in no uncertain terms, by a local resident that a £30 penalty will be charged for accessing Booth Street. It has, apparently, become the chippy's car park?

I told certain neighbour I was only turning around and got some sarcastic response.

So, if you are frequenting that part of Old Liverpool Road, check where and when you can park or access.

Doesn't Booth Street have round signs with white backgrounds and red borders (with a car and motorbike on them) saying 'except for access' (meaning that people who live there are allowed to drive down and park their cars at their houses as are people who are visiting but no-one else is allowed to.)

I thought round white signs with red borders meant something is prohibited.  ie one with a car and motorbike on means NO cars/motorbikes allowed.  Ones with cycles mean no cycling blan blan blah.

As the chippy isn't down that road then I people couldn't get away with the 'access' bit' if they parked there but simply going down by accident or turning round can't be an offence can it ? 

I've may have  got that completely wrong and maybe I'm thinking of the wrong road too.

Still giggling about the £30m fine too though (sorry)