Fuel prices in Warrington

Gary

Morrisons unleaded is 131.9p per litre which is equivalent to 75p per pint. Although I think that the price of fuel is diabolical, it is cheap compared to a pint of beer. (take heed all you beer drinkers !!!!!!).......................just a thought.

:lol:  :lol: Good point re the beer and I must tell his lordship that next time he wants to use my car because he has an aversion to putting fuel in his more than once a week. 

Paint is way more expensive per litre than petrol too now you mention it.   

...... and 'yes probably' Obs :wink:

Baz, why did you dad keep such a detailed book and how many years did he do it for ?   Bet it's nice to look through especially if it lists all your trips which you may have forgotten about.

My dad has a detailed spread sheet where, whenever he went to morrisons, he made note of the date and price of their Rich Tea buscuits.  (That will be so interesting for the grandkids/great grandkids in years to come ha ha).  Weird man :lol:

He did it mostly when we went on holiday towing a caravan for some reason.... I guess he was obsessed with knowing how many miles to the gallon he was doing!!! Mind you driving 3.0 V6 cars as he did in later years I'd rather have not known.... the V6 Ford Scorpio Cosworth I had a few years ago did about 16 to the gallon around town! :|  :|