Name your Pet Hates when out Driving.

algy

with regards to the bus lane on the Causeway.... what I find funny is that in the rush hour, you get many cars using it to try and gain the small advantage it may give, but after 09:30 drivers seem to avoid it like the plague. Many times I have been using it only to have some one cut me up at the end near the roundabout who obviously can't read the thirty or so big blue signs that state that it is not a bus lane after 09:30

so another pet hate (apart from all cyclists of course).... people who do not read signs and then do a dumb manoeuvre and then try and make out they were in the right!!

Come and drive for one hour on the roads in Egypt. You would never ever complain again about driving in the UK. It's every man for himself. As for speed well I've clocked our driver doing 110 to 120 on the main road into Al Iskandariyah (Alexandria) on more than one occasion.

Went on a bus trip from Aden to Port Said,  it could have been Port Said to Aden, it's all still just a terrifying blur.

Since then my pet hates when driving is, everyone out there on the road except for me.