Should Cyclists Pay Road Tax.

algy

never have a problem with the lycra lads, well not since I had the harley tuned. Amazing how quick they peddle when they hear it roaring up behind them.

Air horns are also ideal for letting them know that you are behind them :twisted:  :twisted:

Next time you pass em' Sid give an extra long toot' for me. :D:wink:

The way he is carrying on lately is out of character. It's a worry but I think he may just have picked up a urine infection. It's very common in old people and can send them a bit doolally. The good news is its easily treAtable

I presume you have read the book PJ, Sancho is ignorant, illiterate, cowardly, and foolish, he also lies when it suits him to do so.

Regarding being doolally as you so elequently put it, I'm far from it and actually enjoying our little sparring, my problem is that I soon become bored. :wink:

The question was

"Should Cyclists Pay Road Tax"

and the only answer is if they use the road ,then yes they should and they should also have valid insurance incase they do damage to any passing pedestrian or vehicle in the same way that we horse riders have indemnity.

There are many (personal injury) solicitors who are making fortunes out of this and they are all pleading (in court) that "my client had the right of way because the bicycle came before the automobile" or words to that effect.