Boston

francine

It is a terrible incident - as is any such terrorist outrage.

Pre 9/11 there were many in the US who were quite happy to fund such incidents in the UK, while voting for IRA apologists such as Massachusetts senator Edward. Kennedy.

what the hell has that got to do with it?

Is that your way of saying "see how you like it now"? For gods sake man there was an 8 year old kid blown to pieces and his younger sister lost a leg by whoever left that bomb.... it isn't like they sent the bloody IRA money is it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what the hell has that got to do with it?

Is that your way of saying "see how you like it now"? For gods sake man there was an 8 year old kid blown to pieces and his younger sister lost a leg by whoever left that bomb.... it isn't like they sent the bloody IRA money is it?

Try reading my first sentence Baz.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please don't turn this tragedy into a point scoring exercise boys and girls, these atheletes and the people who were there to cheer them on had there world turned upside down in less than a millisecond, and a definite three had theirs ended!.

I know that Baz is going to threaten to tear me a new ****hole for saying this but I can't help seeing the comments of Obama and the Boston Police about the suspects in the bombing and the shooting and thinking - what about the concept of innocent until proved guilty?

A fair point Nick... but as Obs has said, it is difficult to imagine the concept of innocents just happening to have hand grenades, bombs, rifles, pistols and just happening to kill one Police officer and badly injure another before hi-jacking cars; all in the process of trying to prove their innocence...

Now I know that innocent until proven guilty is a good idea some of the time; but in this case; I think it is more of just being guilty.

I just hope the gunman gets better so that they can execute him once he has been found guilty ...... but only after they have painfully extracted as much information from him as possible!