Job Vacancies -

observer

Obs

The reason you will not give a percentage is because it will show how pathetic the examples you choose you use are, I new you would refuse, why not try to use proper mainstream examples, Wait a minute they would not work would they. And how can you use them as examples when you have no idea of the number of people you are talking about.

Obs The reason you will not give a percentage is because it will show how pathetic the examples you choose you use are, I new you would refuse, why not try to use proper mainstream examples, Wait a minute they would not work would they. And how can you use them as examples when you have no idea of the number of people you are talking about.

do you know?... do you know for sure that Obs is right or wrong?... there are an awful lot of the "Jeremy Kyle types" in Bewsey, Dallam, Orford, Longford etc....

just asking like!

In your opinion, which counts for nothing with me !  Try getting out Kije and observing; the clue is in the trainers, tracky bottoms and baseball caps; with the trademark tattoos around the neck, plus the piercings of course; and the use of expletives to start every sentence ! :lol: