Job Vacancies -

observer

Years ago (in the good old days) schools used to point pupils in the direction that the economy needed and the pupils were suited to. The Blair idea of everyone having a Uni education screwed the system up. Call it a class system or whatever, everyone is different and has different abilities. Education should strive to bring the best out of people. That way we would be less reliant on foreigners.

OMG Obs

Are you suggesting Jeremy Kyle and his show, represent a true picture on life for the young, the show trawl sink hole estates for low life's , they are an extreme!!!, If you form your opinion of the young from that show Obs, you are truly showing your own ignorance. What a complete IDIOT you are. You are just what they are looking for to go on said show.

Alas tis you who is completely out of touch with reality - in the days when we had a manufacturing base, the lesser educated were termed "factory fodder", but had a job to go to. They now depend on benefits or dumbed down uni courses, and clearly believe menial jobs are beneath them and are thus left to immigrants. As for the rest, there are still skills requirements within our economy, which the education and training sector are failing to meet , hence the excuse for importing "skilled" immigrants. But don't let reality cloud your luvvie dream world. NB: Unemployment has now reached over 2.5 million.

Don't know what school you went to Peter, but I didn't have a clue what to do when I left school. Pupils these days are given far more opportunities to meet up with employers.

Don't know what school you went to Peter, but I didn't have a clue what to do when I left school. Pupils these days are given far more opportunities to meet up with employers.

Wolfie, I was thinking 30 years not 60.

Obs, How can you possibly say that, When your reflection on society comes from Jeremy Kyle???????

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I can't believe you were stupid enough to say where, but now you have, The outlook you have begins to make sense, :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

When you're watching Jeremy, I am out and about :lol:

Don't watch, One foot in the Grave, it will give you the wrong idea about old people :lol:

Bye the way East Enders, is not a true reflection on people who live in the East end of London :lol:

I think its absolutely brilliant that you have shared that with us Obs :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Will you please post anymore reflections you have on the young and society in the joke section, because thats where they belong :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They're bred that way already - try watching the Jeremy Kyle show ! 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8)

They are real Obs, but they are trawled up, They are not an accurate assessment of life, they are an extreme, put their for ratings and other gullible people to swallow, you definitely need to get out more.

So you believe the people that appear on Jeremy Kyle, are your average individuals  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

On a serious note Obs, 

What % of young people do you believe to be Chavs?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh! So your now shifting your ground are you? You've gone from "these people don't really exist" to "they are real but  are an extreme". I never claimed that "chavs" were an average within society, but a section of it. Some would argue they are genetically intellectually retarded, but I would suggest their state owes more to environmental factors; and the question is, how do we overcome this cultural disdain for aspiration and education, in order to better equip our society to meet the competitive challenges of a global economy, which was the point being made ?

Mainly because we don't educate & train folk for the projected needs of our economy.

I agree with you there, obs, but that's because nobody knows what our long term future needs are: it all changes so quickly these days.

Horticulture may well be in with a shout though.

I have not moved at all Obs, I have stated that they are an extreme, and you take them and use them as examples of the norm.

Which I find hilarious. Especially as you call yourself Observer!!!.,

We now you depend on what your told, as with your school comment, and on Jeremy Kyle, your in need of a guide dog!!

Wow, Are you you get upset, when the validity of what you post and where your information comes from, perhaps a name change to naive. But Prat does have a ring to it, when used in reference to you.

I must admit you getting information from Jeromy Kyle, will tickle me all weekend

Unlike your pathetic attempt at the forum Mail readership - I'm not guessing at percentages. Suffice to say that an under-class exists, and has existed in most societies throughout history. You inferred (getting back to the thread) that indigenous workers were somehow above the menial jobs being taken by immigrants.