Some kind of a joke

Rockcutting

I just found an old oil painting and an old violin in my attic.

I took them to the local auctioneers who said "What you've got here is  a Rembrant and a Stradivarious".

"unfortunately Stradivarious was a rubbish painter and Rembrant couldn't make violins for toffee",

Tommy Cooper

Some kind of a joke X 14

• An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The bartender turns to them, takes one look, and says, "What is this - some kind of joke?"
  • Three men walk into a bar, all bearded and all wearing turbans. The barman says "what is this, some kind of Sikh joke?"
  • A Priest, a Rabbi and a Leprechaun walk into a bar. The Leprechaun looks around and says, "Saints preserve us! I'm in the wrong joke!"
  • A woman walked into an English pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave her one.
  • A woman walked into an American bar and asked the bartender for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.
  • An Irishman walks past a bar.
  • Three men walk into a bar... Ouch! (And variants:)
    • A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
    • Two men walk into a bar... you'd think one of them would have seen it.
    • Two men walk into a bar... the third one ducks.
    • A seal walks into a club.
    • Two men walk into a bar... but the third one is too short and walks right under it.
    • Three blind mice walk into a bar, but they are unaware of their surroundings so to derive humour from it would be exploitative —
    • There was a young man from Peru
    • Whose limericks all stopped at line two