Child wellbeing in the UK?

observer

Seems the UK came bottom of the UNICEF league of nations, in terms of child wellbeing in 2007. The good news is, we've now climbed halfway up the table, ahead of the USA and Rumania, but still behind Holland and the Scandinavian Countries - does this tell us something about the nature of their Governments?

If I googled it Baz, I am sure I could find a picture of a UK citizen begging, The picture you paint of Rumanians is very distorted

I disagree.... read the stories and show me a link to a story about a Romanian immigrant doing something good or honest....

Even the Romanian Police get involved to take their own thieves back home Kije..... you really do need to stop trying to find good in these people... they are thieves, beggars, vagabonds and pickpockets... that is what they do

If I googled it Baz, I am sure I could find a picture of a UK citizen begging, The picture you paint of Rumanians is very distorted

but could you find 125,000 pictures of UK citizens begging?... and begging with their children too?

My picture isn't distorted; my picture is a lifelike photograph!