All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. asperity

Magic Weekend

Warrington played Wigan for the third time this season, at Anfield for the Magic Weekend match, and came out winners yet again 26-14. It was a hard fought game but, as Adrian Lam was at pains to point out, the officials were against Wigan who were (in his opinion) by far the superior side 🙄. Lucky (🤣) tries by Patton, Austin and King together with 7 goals by Patton overcame the Pies. Sky pointed out several times that Wigan has been unbeaten on Magic Weekend for the past 10 seasons, so it was probably time their luck ran out. Well played the Wire 😄.
  3. Confused52

Which side are you on

Algy, being uneducated in these matters I am waiting for PJ to explain its significance
  4. asperity

Champions league

I see the decorations are going up around Liverpool:
  5. Davy51

Rising sea levels??

I certainly do ,Asp. Definitely not drinking fountains .
  6. asperity

Rising sea levels??

I think you mean portable Davy 😂😂🤣
  7. Observer II

Rising sea levels??

It's the queue for the Darwin Awards !
  8. Davy51

Rising sea levels??

I am surprised some enterprising local hasn't installed a block of potable toilets.
  9. Observer II

PM to go -

Not sure the new surge of populism will translate into a change in the Parliamentary arithmetic due to FPTP. ?
  10. Osama Adnan Yousef Abukwaik
  11. asperity

Rising sea levels??

Are these people trying to escape rising sea levels? We're doomed I tell Ye, DOOMED!! Believe it or not, these people are queueing to reach the summit of Everest!
  12. Evil Sid

PM to go -

All that seems to have changed is the number of political parties. The same faces are still milling about albeit under a shiny new brand name. Worse than the old double glazing companies years back.
  13. Evil Sid

Getting dafter -

Spillers has a owner who sets policy for that shop. If he/she does not want to sell a certain artists records then that is up to them and could be their loss. The reason is not that important, he/she could have given the excuse that he/she doesn't like the way he parts his hair or he/she could say that there is no demand round here for that artists records. The fact is as the owner it is his/her choice. I am sure that if we all tried our hardest we could get all advertising boards removed by objecting to something on them. Especially when it comes to election time. All those politicians that we don't like the political views of can be cited as being offensive with the result that we would not know who to vote for as we would not have any idea of who is running. NOW THERE'S A THOUGHT.🤔
  14. Yesterday
  15. Stallard12

Meltdown

True Asp. The dossier, payed for by Hillary Clinton's campaign, was in fact a fictitious document written by a British ex-spy. The contents of which were used to obtain the writs, allowing the witch hunt to start.
  16. asperity

Meltdown

I believe he wanted to declassify these documents earlier but was persuaded not to by the British and Australian governments. What did our government have to hide I wonder? We may be about to find out!
  17. Stallard12

Meltdown

This is the indomitable Stallard reporting from the colonies. There is a potential catastrophic meltdown occurring with the Democratic Party and the liberal media. In fact one of their frontline proponents collapsed at an event today - Trump delusion syndrome is real ! The President has announced that he is declassifying all documents related to the warrants, that were illegally issued to allow the Obama FBI and CIA political appointees to use their agencies to spy on his campaign and to run the Russian collusion scam. Those responsible are running for cover issuing protests galore - funny, I thought they wanted transparency. Don't mess with Trump, you'll get your fingers burned. The opinion tonight amongst the sane talking heads, is that the upcoming revelations plus the Brexit fiasco, will mean the end for politicians in general. Given the outstanding standard of living, prosperity and peace under Trump, achieved with his arm tied behind his back and the idiots being dragged along by his legs, that from here on countries will be run by business men. Gary, how does a Parliamentary run look to you?
  18. asperity

Getting dafter -

Spillers, a record shop in Cardiff which is billed as "The oldest record store in the world" has banned Morrissey records from the store because the owner doesn't agree with his politics. This is the state of this country now folks. If someone doesn't agree with you or your opinions you become a non person and, if they have influence, you could very easily be banished from society. What ever happened to the concept of freedom of thought and expression? Whatever happened to reasoned debate?
  19. Confused52

PM to go -

Oh not that line AGAIN. Every week more calls for a general election and press speculation on splits. NOTHING has changed, the unicorns are still missing and Bercow is still there to allow dirty tricks..
  20. Observer II

PM to go -

Depends how much legal authority Parliament (legislature) V Government (executive) has on the matter, and how much backbone the new Leader has. The clock runs out at the end of October, all the new PM has to do is spin out the time (trying for a better deal, but preparing for no deal) until the clock runs out and were out - finally.
  21. Observer II

Getting dafter -

😉 Who were "the Smiths" ? ! 😉
  22. Davy51

PM to go -

Theresa did nothing wrong apart from calling the ill advised general election that backfired & lost her majority. She should really have gone then but ,from the post Cameron appointment of her as PM she has had to carry a pretty dirty stick. All the 2018 take overs by fringe groups soon fizzled out when the architects realised what a poisoned chalice the job came with. Unfortunately ,whoever takes over has such a lot to do to implement a satisfactory Brexit.
  23. Davy51

Getting dafter -

I bet you have heard of Morrisey ,Obs. He was the jolly lead singer for the Smiths in the 80s. Apparently he is something of a cult figure these days.
  24. Observer II

Getting dafter -

Still on the theme of things getting dafter - An advert in a Liverpool rail station for Morrisey (a pop singer I've never heard of, but who allegedley has right wing views), has been objected to by some PC lefty worm, as "being offensive". The rail authority have agreed to take it down. Now, presumably the add was about selling his latest album, NOT his political views; but it seems we've now reached the stage where public bodies are actually taking notice of these offenderati weirdos - who oppose free speech and expression other than their own.
  25. Gary

Challenge Cup

It was!!!
  26. Gary

Hull FC at home

That word again! Discipline!
  1. Load more activity