All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. my first port of call in the morning to see what has been going on in warrington overnight or not as the case may be. pop back in the evening to see if anything has changed or there is new news to read. 25 years ago i still had hair on top of my head and could boogie with the best of them, or the worst depending on who you talked to. congratulations to all the team for an excellent service provided and good luck and fortune for the future.
  3. April sees is celebrating 25 years of Warrington Worldwide online - Where did that time go? It has been quite a journey and I suspect the forum will be 25 years old in another year or two. Big thank you to those of you who are still around and have been part of our journey. Shame social media came along as it certainly impacted the forum - although for finding stuff out from the past this still knocks spots off social media - hence we have kept it going. More about our 25 years in the link below and some congratulations messages from those we have worked with over the years! Celebrating 25 years of Warrington Worldwide and messages of Congratulation
  4. Hi Bill - you should have messaged me - I would have got out to the brewery for their response! Hope you are well
  5. Yesterday
  6. It's all on Youtube, from independent experts. Try Judge Andrew Nepolitano, you may learn something, but I doubt it, closed minds don't learn. πŸ˜‰
  7. Speculation and made up conjecture again as usual.
  8. πŸ˜† You've swallowed the Neo-Con narrative hook, line and sinker ! The Yanks have illegally positioned bases in Syria and Iraq, supposedly fighting ISIS, and are not beyond using Muslim fanatics against the Russians, like they did with in Afghanistan, using Bin Laden. The modus operandi of Muslim fanatics is to embark on suicide missions, as they expect to get a heavenly reward of paradise as a martyr ! The perps in this case were paid mercenaries, and not very professional either, so they'll be singing all they know in due course. The head of Ukranian intell, has just been made Ambassador to Norway to get him out of the way. Be interesting to see how these folk will be bumped off - ! πŸ˜‰
  9. Nothing will come out with time because the Russians continue to make up history and change it to fit the current narrative. They don't know that telling lies all the time is not everyone's preferred way of behaving. Nuland resigned from the State Department on the 5th March. The cause of the attack by IS is the behaviour of Russian forces in Syria are they going to take Putin down themselves?
  10. Hi I am the secretary of the Friends of Glazebrook station. We are organising an event to celebrate the 80th anniversary and are looking for memorabilia that we can display. This phot is wonderful. Is it possible to have a jpeg copy and any other items than anyone may have please? Kind regards Julie
  11. As I said, it'll all come out with time, but like the war, our MSM is unlikely to report it. Just wonder how far up the chain of responsibility the Russians are prepared to exact their revenge ? Perhaps Victoria Nuland now employs a bodyguard ! πŸ˜‰
  12. Quite likely, the Tajiks are and oppressed and poor minority in Russia. They are treated very badly and subject to significant official harassment. There is nothing but stereotyping in that remark. Well no. The Turks have detained 40 IS suspects in Istanbul, they are not linked to the Moscow attacks. Turkey has detained another 2,733 IS suspects since June 2023 so it is business as usual for them. One of the Moscow accused released photos of himself in Istanbul on Instagram during February. One showed him at a mosque in Istanbul. This is from the Russian News domestic news agency Ria Novosti (so will be subject to Kremlin pressure to make links - and so not trusted) but the Instagram account can be fact checked. However it proves nothing yet and certainly not what you inferred. Another unnamed Russian source quoted on MSN said that the one photographed went to Turkey because his Russian visa had run out, Tajiks do not need a visa to enter Russia. (this leads to further doubts on the veracity of the reports) Taking it out on Turkey would be a big mistake Please note that your post is conjecture and Fake News. Try not to do it all the time.
  13. The perps were paid for this job, and any notion that they were Islamic fanatics is dispelled by the fact they allowed themselves to be taken alive. Seems the Turks have rounded up another 40 suspects in Istanbul, so more will be known as they start to sing. The Russians will be taking out those behind it, and have already started with pin point missile attacks on Ukrainian intelligence bases. πŸ˜‰
  14. The Putin regime will fit anyone up & call them whatever sympathisers they want for convenience & to suit their needs. Once in the security system those arrested will soon disappear off the face of the earth or be returned to their day jobs within the Russian security services.
  15. having worked behind the counter i very rarely have a problem with scanning bar codes having come across just about every problem with them you can imagine at one time or another.( i did notice that aldi have installed self service tills now) i never pack at the till in a supermarket merely shovel the items back into the trolley and then pack them into bags either on the window ledge if at aldi or on the seating if any where else. that way i can pack at my leisure and not hold anybody up dividing chilled and such into separate bags and deciding how much heavy stuff i can comfortably fit in before i need a forklift to get it in and out the trolley. any items that have security tags i put so they are last to be scanned, this gives me a few extra seconds to clear any backlog into the trolley whilst they are being removed and also get my wallet out ready to pay. i don't mind shopping but do prefer to get it over and done with quickly. half an hour for a fortnights or more shopping is normal for me, even when they have had a change round as i very rarely impulse buy. internet is my friend there as any non - usual items i will look up before buying, also aldi special buys as well just in case they have anything that i might want or possibly find useful at some future date.
  16. Last week
  17. All will be revealed in due course, when the Russians enter Kharkov, Odessa and Kiev, and the Nazi rats leave the sinking ship ! πŸ˜‰
  18. There is no Villa in Florida, it is another made up story from your mates in Moscow. Do explain how an IS terror attack is Western inspired - you really do just spread the malicious Russian propaganda without any critical thought whatsoever. The story keeps changing because they are making it up as they go along, it is a classic pattern that tells you it is a fraud. The warning about an IS attack was passed to the Russian security council but they didn't take it seriously. That is why it took the security forces over and hour to get to the scene. The assailants were apprehended near to Belarus, they were going the wrong way to get to Ukraine. In any case it should be obvious to anyone but a Russian that crossing a border to a combatant state is a mite tricky. The Russians said that there was an open window for them, then rowed back when they realised that the window would be on the Russian side not the Ukrainian one. All non-biased observers have understood that the story is a pile of horse manure.
  19. Sorry, it's the other way round, we now live in a bubble of deceit, fostered by the MSM. As for the Russian public, this latest Western inspired terror attack has merely solidified their public behind Putin and eliminating the Nazi Regime in Kiev. So once the ground hardens in May, we can expect a major offensive to evict Zelensjki and Co, who; if their own soldiers don't shoot him, will escape to his villa in Florida, with a good slice of the money the West has been giving him. πŸ˜‰
  20. Your credulity is off the scale! Get real, the things the Kremlin say are lies for their own population who are nearly as credulous as you, to excuse further repression and unpopular actions!!!
  21. The out of control CIA and MI6, are placing us as a target for Russian strikes, if this continues. Plus the idiotic notion of Macron to send French troops into Ukraine, where they will be slaughtered. The West has lost this one, but can't bring themselves to admit it, so they now double down on terror. 😠
  22. We often get through the normal checkout quicker than those waiting in the self-service queue and that’s with our full weekly shopping. The trick is to not just look how much stuff the people in front have in their trolly but the type of person buying it. Couples tend to pack shopping quickly, so the checkout person doesn’t have to slow down, while single older people might not have as much stuff but they’re usually slower at packing and tend to chat a lot. Both systems use the same type of bar code scanners but while self-service folk waste a lot of time struggling to just find where the bar code is, a trained assistant could have scanned multiple items by then. The reall killer though is the "unexpexted item" that requires an assistant to come over to sort the problem out and the more you take through, the greater the chances of having this happen. Then there's the item with the recuced price stickers; I allways have my doubts about those. Bill 😊
  23. the one time i used self service i ended up with the woman who was there to help hovering around me. five items and before i even scanned one she had to come over to help. it was the i use my own bags bit on the screen, pressed that and put my bag on the side ready and all these alarms started going off. it seems that it does not recognise a rucksack as a bag so spat it's dummy out until she overrode it. oh and they don't like you trying to scan a 32" telly through the self service either as one guy last week found out. i try not to use it as i like to keep the checkout people in a job and also the supermarket people wont give me a discount for doing theirs for them. maybe i am getting more rebellious as i get older....
  24. I doubt that. It’s not for you or me but others love it, especially the growing techy generation. It won’t happen because it might affect their all-important market share so, they’d all have to agree to do it at the same time or not at all. Bill 😊
  25. Yes, one possible outcome, because he has the majority support of his people, unlike Western politicians. πŸ˜‰ And before I forget: the classic is the EU, with none of it's leaders elected by the people ! πŸ˜‰
  26. You are kidding, Independent my .... The election was stage managed with only one possible outcome.
  27. The US is a two Party system essentially, thus only a choice of one of two; the UK is even worse, it's a two Party system up till now. But the House of Lords isn't even elected and has the power to delay legislation passed by the commons, so clearly not democratic. Putin stood as an independent candidate, so for the Russian electorate it was an issue of his competance or otherwise to lead their Country, a choice we don't have, as we now have two incompetants leading the two main Parties. The nearest we came to pure democracy was with the Brexit referendum, and the elites have watered that result down ever since. 😠
  28. In the USA there are likely to be other candidates too, they have not declared yet as they are not going to be Republican or Democratic Party candidates and don't have to stand at Primaries or at Caucus meetings.. In Moscow there was one candidate and four pretend ones who all said how wonderful Putin was. It is important to have sufficient other candidates to make sure that the few (15% or so that vote other than for the Kremlin shoe-in get the votes spread around to make it look like none of them are popular. it is helped by them not actually campaigning. Should there be an embarrassment a sufficiency of votes ae just credited to Putin, as electronic votes, to make it look better. In Russia this in part of electoral law! I recall that there were more than usual electronic vote this time! You impugn the US for lawfare but Russia has that too: One disqualified because the supporters on the nomination papers weren't the right names, other sent to Gaol or murdered. The key difference in simple enough in the US the Supreme court acted to stop the left wing parties shenanigans. That may happen again in the New York travesty. In Russia the Courts just do the Tsar Putin's bidding because there no independent judiciary or rule of law in a a Fascist dictatorship like Russia.
  1. Load more activity