Uploading from the Bucket

Geoffrey Settle

It should work for you Middlec as it works for me and I'm using IE 8 too.

I'll check out my instructions again right now to make sure I've not missed anything but I don't think I have.

RE MY POST WITH THE BLUE COAT 12 February 2013 - 03:06 PM (where I said 'Photobucket direct link') .... I perhaps should have said 'Photobucket IMG direct link') ie the bottom one which we always used to use.

I'm not making this easy am I... sorry.

I'll add it the the support ticket that is being raised regarding a couple of other  issues and hopefully there will be a solution (other than not using IE 8 of course as it seems it is being phased out and becoming unsupported by quite a lot of services).  Photobucket keeps warning me to switch to a newer version of IE too but hey you and me can't as we still have XP

Easiest way is to use Firefox though as that works for XP... and for the forum..... and pic uploads... and is slightly quicker... but I prefere IE so am sticking with it out of stubournness and habit although I do have FF too so can use either :wink:

Sod off Peter............ so how about you  :lol:

I do know another language, and quite fluently actually,  but I'm afraid I can't teach it to you on here as it's againt forum rules   :P

Maybe when I am older and retired with more time on my hands I wont have to multi task so much so my sppeelings and punktuation will get much better as I wont' have to type and work at over 20x's the speed you do just to get everything done in one day ... actually even at 20x's speed that might only take you to normal speed Peter ha ha (only kidding)  :P

PS.... and at least I don't repeat myself all the time ha ha x 8)  :lol:  :wink:

I think I need a lie down in a room just like the one you mentioned Middlec now ha ha

Eurika... and well done Middlec :D

Yeah I know it's a pain and needs sorting but seems you have at least now clearly sussed the temporary 'way' for the time being.  Nice one :wink:

That wind farm photo reminds me of crosses in a church grave yard  or old footage of planes taking off in the war for some reason .