FORUM GOING OFFLINE

Gary

The forum is likely to be down for long periods today and even possibly over the weekend while major upgrades take place.

Normal service should be resumed by Monday morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just for you looks like this one will be staying until at least Monday morning - Although I have had a sneak preview of the new one! BRILLIANT! :D

But no doubt plenty of teething problems.

Some new smiley faces - and even three avatar galleries if people don't want to use their own mug shot.

It has around 50 additional features that this old forum doesn't have whereby you can even track all sorts of things! :shock:

You can even tweet and facedbook your posts as well 8)

Sounds good and I want to see it now... can't we all Beta test it for you for an hour or so :D:wink:

I don't get the bit about us facebooking our posts though.. :oops: Do you mean we can log into facebook and post on here via our fb accounts or we can log into here and post our posts onto our facebook pages :?:oops::lol:

Tell you what leave it as a suprise for Monday+ :wink:

Sounds good and I want to see it now... can't we all Beta test it for you for an hour or so :D:wink:

I don't get the bit about us facebooking our posts though.. :oops: Do you mean we can log into facebook and post on here via our fb accounts or we can log into here and post our posts onto our facebook pages :?:oops::lol:

Tell you what leave it as a suprise for Monday+ :wink:

You've got until Monday to clock up 10,000 posts on this forum! :wink:

The forum will be going off line again for a few hours today as we migrate to the all singing and dancing new look forum later today - fingers crossed!

Dizzy will comfirm - it is a big improvement - and if Dizzy thinks it is good and easy to use - it must be :wink::D