The new Doctor Who

asperity

How dare you dis the doctor, as we speak thousands of loyal fans will be reaching for their genuine initiation sonic screwdrivers to seek retribution for this sacrilege. Not only will you be harangued in the streets in the future but you will be harangued in the streets from the day you were born.in an endless loop of time inhabited by disgruntled devotees of the doctor.:blink:

Compared to the likes of BGT, big brother,love island and the voice it is as good as any play written by Bill Lance-Waver.

Like any TV show it is for entertainment and not to be taken that seriously, at least it has not yet sparked political debate in parliament unlike some other entertainment shows.

Seemingly Daleks shouting 'Exfoliate' and 'Domesticate' this week on morning TV hasn't gone down well with some either who promptly complained that it was offensive and sexist. 

Gawd...what complete and utter saddos....they need to lighten up and get a sense of humour !!

Well, that's easy for you to say but did you know they're gonna call it the TarDESS and paint it PINK!     

Sonic Screwdrivers will be BANNED!

Teh DalEks will have eyelashes, but they won't need TAMPONS 'cos they're still nails.

It's truly the end of times.

Togger1, this started off as a light hearted thread about the latest Dr Who, but you seem intent on turning it into a crusade about "the PC brigade" whoever they're supposed to be. You seem to be one of those people who looks for offence in everything. :huh:

2 hours ago, asperity said:

Togger1, this started off as a light hearted thread about the latest Dr Who, but you seem intent on turning it into a crusade about "the PC brigade" whoever they're supposed to be. You seem to be one of those people who looks for offence in everything. :huh:

It wasn't me who mentioned the "PC gawwn  maaad " lot first asperity hence the quotation marks, do try to keep up old fruit :)

1 hour ago, Togger1 said:

this post makes very little sense

It might not to you but this is what you said:

"It wasn't me who mentioned the "PC gawwn  maaad " lot first asperity"

So what I'm trying to point out is that you seem to be very upset by people who mention "PC gone mad". So some people hold that view, so what? No need to get your knickers in a twist about it "old fruit" (how very quaint :D).

On 22/07/2017 at 2:22 AM, fugtifino said:

Well, that's easy for you to say but did you know they're gonna call it the TarDESS and paint it PINK!     

Sonic Screwdrivers will be BANNED!

Teh DalEks will have eyelashes, but they won't need TAMPONS 'cos they're still nails.

It's truly the end of times.

:lol::lol:  OMG every time I see or even hear mention of a Dalek now I will fall about laughing :lol:

On 22/07/2017 at 10:40 AM, Togger1 said:

Seems some in here are quite happy to accept a time travelling alien can have 2 hearts , but not a vagina.

Blimey, all these years and I never knew Dr Who had two hearts...and I always though he was from planet earth too :oops:  I clearly have a lot to learn....

Meanwhile , back in reality,  here is another story to rattle the above mentioned "it's pc gawwn maaad" brigade.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

I don't see anything wrong with that and she clearly has many years of experience behind her...although at 72 maybe she should be putting her feet up and enjoying retirement.

How much will she be paid ?

5 hours ago, asperity said:

It might not to you but this is what you said:

"It wasn't me who mentioned the "PC gawwn  maaad " lot first asperity"

So what I'm trying to point out is that you seem to be very upset by people who mention "PC gone mad". So some people hold that view, so what? No need to get your knickers in a twist about it "old fruit" (how very quaint :D).

So it only makes sense if I am very upset by people who use the phrase PC gone mad, which I'm not, therefore....................