Geoffrey Settle

Fire Walking at Taylor Park - 1st July see link

4 posts in this topic

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2017/06/07/today-team-organise-second-firewalk-fundraiser/#comment-206159

Me, Teddy George and Gary did it last year - great fun.

Unfortunately Gary's on his hold but I've asked him to tip out the contents of his BBQ and to use that instead - with a bucket of water close by and a cool beverage.

Can anyone i.e. Dizzy stand in for him?

Yes Dizzy I will sponsor you to fill my shoes :) It doesn't hurt - MUCH!!!

Oooh you two are quite mean and why on earth are you picking one me  :unsure:  :lol:

OK so I'm no wimp...... how much are you willing to pay for me to fill your 'barefoot' shoes then Gary ?   Dig deep into those pockets of yours and YES if you sponsor me enough I WILL do it.  In fact YOU ALL HAVE TO SPONSOR ME ha ha

I may live to regret this especially if I have a 9 hour work shift later on the same day....poor little feet :lol:

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:41 AM, Dizzy said:

Oooh you two are quite mean and why on earth are you picking one me  :unsure:  :lol:

OK so I'm no wimp...... how much are you willing to pay for me to fill your 'barefoot' shoes then Gary ?   Dig deep into those pockets of yours and YES if you sponsor me enough I WILL do it.  In fact YOU ALL HAVE TO SPONSOR ME ha ha

I may live to regret this especially if I have a 9 hour work shift later on the same day....poor little feet :lol:

I'll try and dig out the video from last year.

The rotary club had a pair of fire eaters on Saturday night at Stathom Lodge who looked like they had just come off Gary's front page :)