Forum voting poll for Warrington North

Forum political vote 2017 - who do we think will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for in Warrington North?

• Val Allen (Conservative)
    • James Ashington (UKIP)
    • Helen Jones (Labour)
    • Stefan Krizanac (Lib Dem)
    • Lindsay Nacareet (Green)
    • None of the above

Why do you think I'm a prodnose Geoff? I'm not the one fishing for people's voting intentions.

As for the TT racing, I'm sorry about that but I'm afraid the weather is beyond the command of mere mortals like me, same as the climate.

:lol::lol: I've never heard of the work 'prodnose' before but what a great word.  I hope people who know me personally don't ever read this topic  and see the word as I'm deffo a 'prodnoser'.  Even my boss at work says I always want to know 'how, what and why' about everything (I hasten to add that's about work related procedures and stuff of course  not just general tittle tattle and sticky beak noseyness :lol:   (how do you spell nosey-ness by the way ???)

On 06/06/2017 at 5:24 PM, Gary said:

Suspect people aren't voting because they fear you will see how they vote!!

I don't get why people are bothered if others could actually see their vote to be honest just as I don't see why some people will never ever tell anyone which way they voted.  The way I see it is that If you are happy and confident enough to vote for real in the actual elections for a person or party then why hide your decision.....right or wrongly YOU have put your mark and voted.  Maybe some people just don't like to say because they are not really sure at all and within days, weeks, months or even years may worry or realise that they voted for the wrong person/party and don't want any backlash lie 'its all your bloody fault' 8)

It doesn't bother me if people know how I vote....problem is I still have no idea who to vote for and todays the day EEK.  Bugger......maybe I will just pick a name from a hat :lol:

I will vote, always have done. does not matter to me who wins as the act of my voting but it does mean that i can ask people who complain about the elected government if they voted. if they say no then i just tell them not to complain as it is evidently none of their business. if they say yes i just say fine you voted you have the right to complain.

as for who i will be voting for in warrington north. none of the above applies and although i live north of the town centre my area is classed as warrington south, or as us locals called it the forgotten lands.