Candidate General Election Question

I would ask them if they knew where my house keys were as I had them when I came in (I must have had them or I wouldn't have got in and be sitting here typing this now) but for the life of me I can't find them anywhere now.  Gawd !!

Well you did ask for 'key' questions Geoff....sorry :oops:

Other than that I can't actually think of a more sensible question to ask any hopeful candidate, most are full of cr*p nonsense and false promises they rarely keep or can even keep anyway...oops 8):wacko:

I would ask them who is currently running the country when we have no parliament and if they are making a better job of it than you politicians.

if you really want to watch them squirm a bit then ask any prospective candidate this question. "Do you intend to fiddle more or less expenses than your rival candidates?"

Whatever answer the give can be construed as admitting that their rivals fiddle expenses and or that they do.

Here's a question - will you support the Labour Party whip if elected under the Labour Party banner ?   Reason - it appears that scores of "moderates" are threatening to go independent in Parliament, if (when) Corbyn gets thrashed.  So no principles in play here, just the usual prima-donna self interest.    :ph34r:

Thanks Geoff.  Shame as I'd have liked to have listened to that to hear what the 'hopefulls' have to say but 1pm is a silly time as I'll be in work and I guess a lot of other people will be too.  Never mind though eh :blink::lol:

I wouldn't say that South Warrington is a 'safe seat'. 

The proposed mass housing developments on Appleton & Grappenhall green fields are currently the most important issue that has affected these areas in decades.  The fact the Tory government has made it easier for developers to encroach on the green belt and use increasingly more greenfield sites for housing will not be a vote catcher for David Mowatt. Add to that the fact he appears to be sitting on his *** and doing nothing to help the people he is paid to represent - starkly in comparison to Helen Jones N. Warrington who puts up a fight for green fields in her constituency.  But, on saying that......the other candidates seem also to be sitting on their ***** in relation to this.  So are any of these individuals worth voting for?