Shelly's - fab fun place to eat & have a laugh

'Jokes and quizzes' section Geoff ????  Sorry I just don't get it either sorry :unsure:

....and I thought local business advertising wasn't allowed on here either, which clearly that is. But I'm guessing as you have said it's yours and Gary's favourite place to eat I'd best not delete it or I will find myself banned.

On second thoughts maybe I will delete so I am......set me free someone please :blink: :lol:  

Errm ok...so clearly I have lost my sense of humor then ?

Yes the one where the voice says they are both 'sacked' was humorous given they were jumping in sacks....sort of...but the other is clearly advertising and even has a subliminal title to somewhere called 'In The Know' which is an social media advertising site which I have seem many times

PS  I've nothing against Shelly's by the way as their food looks very yummy and they are obviously very lovely people too but blimey.....like I said this is the JOKES AND QUIZ SECTION.

I was surpised by the subject  selection as well - Regarding advertising - Shelly's has been a long time supporter of warrington-worldwide - with the added bonus of great food. So no issues with it being promoted on here, although not sure this is the right section?

Maybe but I thought it was funny and she does crack a lot of jokes and tells lots of funny stories like when she was award Hairdresser to the CEO - she's part of Warrington's Culture just like the rest of the family with their market stall history. Now their lives and times could go into the History section about the Market :)