good old times / blast from the past

Anthonypr

thought i would share a few photos I've got from pre 2006 of some of the old members at different meet ups when alana or mary were visiting and also the octoberfest 

p.s hope i don't upset anyone by posting pictures of peter but he was such a big part of these meet ups 

DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN1305.jpg

DSCN1643.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN16411.jpg

DSCN1636.jpg

DSCN1639.jpg

242248198zjKKZm_ph.jpg

• Upvote 1

A sad commentary on life that people know more people on facebook than they do in their own street.

I barely recognised myself in that first picture. how ten years changes you, less hair on top of head still dark what is left of it and more beard although almost white now. still as daft if not dafter

15 hours ago, Gary said:

Think everyone else is although they mainly live on FB these days!:rolleyes:

just like yourself :P  found Steve S yesterday 

3 hours ago, Evil Sid said:

A sad commentary on life that people know more people on facebook than they do in their own street.

I barely recognised myself in that first picture. how ten years changes you, less hair on top of head still dark what is left of it and more beard although almost white now. still as daft if not dafter

could be because it takes a week or 2 to jump through the hoops to be aloud to post, 

i look quite different now tho as you can see from my pic, but 10 years is about 1/3 of my time here so far so guess i would change quite a bit

17 hours ago, Gary said:

Blimey more than a decade ago and sadly Peter no longer with us. :( Think everyone else is although they mainly live on FB these days!:rolleyes:

No - Mick didn't make it - but I did sign him up and he started to master the PC - Gosh so many faces I recognise and never put a handle to - but 1 or 2 did confess voluntary and couldn't understand why I hadn't guessed who they were :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, Geoffrey Settle said:

No - Mick didn't make it - but I did sign him up and he started to master the PC - Gosh so many faces I recognise and never put a handle to - but 1 or 2 did confess voluntary and couldn't understand why I hadn't guessed who they were :rolleyes:

I wondered who that was on the far right - how could I forget Mick - great local councillor and sadly missed. The forum has lost some good people over the past 15 years plus :(