Six straight defeats

Gary

Rugby is a simple game of moving the ball from one end of the pitch to the other. In Warrington's case that could be helped by respecting possession in all its forms by improved handling skills & eliminating silly penalties. Basic rugby in other words & when the other team are in possession every effort should be made to get the ball back, within the rules.

Maybe a time to get back to the drawing board for at least a few games & develop a safe play mode without trying the fancy stuff that can backfire.

On 25/03/2017 at 1:32 PM, Davy51 said:

Rugby is a simple game of moving the ball from one end of the pitch to the other. In Warrington's case that could be helped by respecting possession in all its forms by improved handling skills & eliminating silly penalties. Basic rugby in other words & when the other team are in possession every effort should be made to get the ball back, within the rules.

Maybe a time to get back to the drawing board for at least a few games & develop a safe play mode without trying the fancy stuff that can backfire.

Exactly......

Self inflicted wounds are really killing us at the moment including coughing up possession really cheaply, giving away silly penalties and even dissent!!!

Keep things simple is bang on.

Also, a good kicking game designed to build pressure would be good as I think our kicking game this season has been woeful!

Was just me or did i spot somebody on the warrington team pointing towards the opposition line a few times in the match. makes you wonder if they know which way they should be going when they do have the ball in hand.

Still not been nilled yet. Bookies must be rubbing their hands on that one as i know one or two people who have a few bob on that happening this year. (mind you the odds are dropping for each game played) :unsure: