MO and MAX on THE VOICE

sweetlife99

These two are so talented, especially Mo. They join the likes of Viola Beach in helping to put Warrington on the musical map. I suspect that many people are unaware that there for a small town there is an unusually large amount of young Warrington people either in the music business or indeed training in Acting and Musical Theatre. The town's youngsters have gained places in top establishments including Bristol Old Vic, Guildford School of Acting, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, Rose Brufford School of Acting and East 15 Acting School. There are also at least 4 people currently treading the boards each night in the West End, including David Hunter who is the lead in Kinky Boots, Joe Maxwell who is in Jersey Boys .

Many of them have been part of youth groups such as CODYS, and almost all of them studied Performing Arts at Priestley College. We should celebrate this.

So well done to all these people, especially Max and Mo. 

• Upvote 1

Great that both Mo and Max from Warrington have got through to the semi finals of The Voice :D I missed it last night so watched on catch-up today. 
Mo has been fabulous from his first song and wow what a voice.  If I'm being totally honest I didn't really care for Max and his type of music and stage presence at first but that's probably just an age thing on my part.  He has grown on me though and last night I really enjoyed his performance and energy.  Both of they seem like really nice lads too.
They are both so very different but are both great in their own rights and I wish them lots of success and hope they are able to pursue and follow their dreams even if neither of them happen to win.

Sweetlife99 you are right in what you say and there are so many talented young people in Warrington and some great groups for them to be a part of too if they want to or can.  I wish there had been as many opportunities when I was growing up.  I have seen a few Cody's productions in Stockton Heath in the past and they were fab.  Shame that these days they all seem to be at the Brindley though but that's Warrington's fault I guess for not having somewhere suitable for them to perform. 

• 2 weeks later...