Return of the rock god!

Gary

OK so that 'certain other person' will be reminded of that at every opportunity will they :P:P :lol:

I am reliably informed that it wasn't because the said person couldn't work it, it was gremlins who'd decided that be able to listen 'certain person' had to press 'stop' first and only then would it work pressing 'play'.

Two hours to figure that out though :oops::lol: :lol:

But they did apply for an FM radio band Baz but were only given an AM one so not their fault.  Maybe the more people who tune into the AM band the more chance they will have to get an FM band one day :D

I can get the AM 1332 in my car but must admit the sound quality isn't too good and very muffled like being in a box.  I find it quite hard to listen too if I;m totally honest  as I'm so used to the sound of my normal radio stations on FM and in stereo.  Maybe that's my radio and car acoustics though.

Listening online at home on my computer sounds great though...as long as I remember to turn facebook off so their BEEP of notifications don't keep interupting.  They are so annoying...cheers facebook lol

But they did apply for an FM radio band Baz but were only given an AM one so not their fault.  Maybe the more people who tune into the AM band the more chance they will have to get an FM band one day :D

I can get the AM 1332 in my car but must admit the sound quality isn't too good and very muffled like being in a box.  I find it quite hard to listen too if I;m totally honest  as I'm so used to the sound of my normal radio stations on FM and in stereo.  Maybe that's my radio and car acoustics though.

Listening online at home on my computer sounds great though...as long as I remember to turn facebook off so their BEEP of notifications don't keep interupting.  They are so annoying...cheers facebook lol

Listening to the radio on the internet is a bit like watching cricket on teletext (which my mates dad used to do :) )

:lol: :lol:  Bet that was an interesting 'watch'.

Can't see what the difference is though of having a radio plugged in and listening to that or listening over the internet via my computer and loud speakers especially if I'm sat at my PC anyway.

My phone will allow the radio to be played via the hands free option on it. you still need the headphones in to act as an arial but the sound comes out of the phone speaker like a radio. if it is a smart phone then surely you can just run the radio part without the headphones and put the phone in one of those holders.