The end of the world ?

Dizzy

The end of the world.... ok not really but I bet some people feel like it is and are going into complete meltdown tonight :lol:

Facebook has crashed (for some service providers anyway) and has been off for a few hours now apparently.

Mines not working at all (not bothered though) and some reports online said it's a Virgin Media problem (I'm with VM) but having just rung their 150 support number their recorded message says they are aware of the facebook problem and it's affecting them and other service providers too and they [VM] are working with facebook to try and rectify the problem.

I wonder if it's been hacked.... or maybe it's down as it just couldn't cope with all Gary's news links across the groups and pages :lol:

oh goody something else i managed to sleep through. No doubt my page will be inundated with. "was your facebook off last night" posts and other such trivia. Plus the back log of viral videos of cute cats, people making prats of themselves, pass this on and get bog all posts not to mention requests to play candy crush or whatever the game of the moment is amongst my dwindling circle of friends.

Simple tip to stop people posting game requests. for every one request you receive post back fifteen for that game. (doesn't always work but it gives you something to do other than reading what somebody had for breakfast at two in the morning)

The end of the world.... ok not really but I bet some people feel like it is and are going into complete meltdown tonight :lol:

Facebook has crashed (for some service providers anyway) and has been off for a few hours now apparently.

Mines not working at all (not bothered though) and some reports online said it's a Virgin Media problem (I'm with VM) but having just rung their 150 support number their recorded message says they are aware of the facebook problem and it's affecting them and other service providers too and they [VM] are working with facebook to try and rectify the problem.

I wonder if it's been hacked.... or maybe it's down as it just couldn't cope with all Gary's news links across the groups and pages :lol:

Moi? :oops::mrgreen: