World War One History

Gary

Only just noticed this!

Wow, what a good research project and such a valuable historical record produced! It must have taken some time and effort to write this book. Wouldn't it be great if all the battalions had a book about them.

Hope you will advertise the launch event on the news page Gary, when it gets nearer to the day.

I completely missed this topic and the news story too, no idea how or why though.  I'm glad you commented under here today Sha as it showed up as having a reply then so I saw it.

I'm looking forward to the launch and buying a copy as it sounds very interesting indeed and well done to Mr Hall :D

I agree with you Sha and it would be great if there were books like this for all other individual battalions too.  Maybe there are some now though.....I'm off to google for the 14th (Forgotten) Army.

I completely missed this topic and the news story too, no idea how or why though.  I'm glad you commented under here today Sha as it showed up as having a reply then so I saw it.

For future reference ladies - if you are not looking at the home page every day :rolleyes:  (it also gets updated throughout the day) you can always review what news stories have been on my simply click on the news tab and it lists every news story we have ever written page after page - there are thousands of them for you to look at :lol:

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/category/news/page/3/

Here is the link to the page with the war story on and the time it appeared so you can look back and may be work out how you missed it :wink: