Calendar Events added

Dizzy

I've added a few upcoming events to the forum's Community Calendar. 

They show up on the right hand side of the main forum page a few days before the event date or you can click on the Calendar to see other events on other weeks or months.

If any of you know of any other local events please can you add them to the Calendar too so we all know what's on and when and get a reminder nearer the time  :D

Me too and I'm forever missing things things that I've seen advertised because I have a memory like a sieve. 

Like the free Armed Forces Day event at the Gateway in town today, I remembered half an hour before it finished so too late to go which prompted me to start adding this to the calendar on here so I don't forget in future as it will be staring me in the face :D

• 2 months later...

Sha the idea of the calender is for all of us to put any local events on that we are aware off so if you know of any please just add them.  It's very easy to do :D

I occasionally trawl the web looking for local things to add but I tend not to do it as often as I should but obviously not all things are advertised well or online or I simply don't know where to look.

Sha the idea of the calender is for all of us to put any local events on that we are aware off so if you know of any please just add them.  It's very easy to do :D

I occasionally trawl the web looking for local things to add but I tend not to do it as often as I should but obviously not all things are advertised well or online or I simply don't know where to look.

May you can give a blow by blow instruction to members on how to add an event?

You are a star!!! Wonder how long it will be before someone else adds an event :wink:

I've noticed you've not added Oktoberfest Gary despite you promoting it elsewhere !! :P  You have until the end of the day to add it the the calendar or you get a forum 'warning point' :lol:

For an awful moment there I thought you meant some calendar days had 'what the *oops*' put on them so just I rushed off to check. :lol: :lol:   Silly me but now I realise you meant Warr Town Footy  :lol: 

Good stuff on at Burtonwood this coming weekend though Wolfie