Utter shambles

P J

Thats 3 UKIP candidates gone in a day, impressive going even for that bungling shower.  One is alleged to have been fiddling taxpayers money, another is up on a harassment charge and the third seems to have had an epiphany and realised that the party is in fact openly racist and quit.  No s**t Sherlock.  Keep it coming Farage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31983197

3 in a day,   think on that ,  Even a Farage apologist like yourself must find that alarming.  Again we have the defence of well someone else did something bad in the past so we are ok to do as we wish as we are different and a breath of fresh air.  My arse.

As I said "utter shambles"

"Someone"?????   Stick around a bit. The latest allegations suggest that our historic main Party politicians, weren't just fiddling while Rome burnt; they were allegedly kiddy fiddling; well before UKIP was even thought of.  If investigations are allowed to proceed, and not hindered; we may get to know the names of these members of the political establishment before they die of old age. So yes - pot-kettle-black. next !

No. Dismissing your racist bigots mantra; as the usual luvvie juvenile hysterical shout down. All one has to do, to gain a sense of perspective, is to look at the recent history of parliament. It may have escaped your notice, but Parliament was riddled with corrupt expenses claims, giving rise to changes to rules etc; there were no UKIP MPs in parliament at the time. And given your confidence that the election will deliver a pro-EU majority; why the concern about UKIP? 

The establishment has obviously been a safe place for all of the countries weirdos, paedophiles and fraudsters for decades.... even the police appear to have been involved in covering it up. The labour 25 website makes chilling reading and I have no doubt there are as many tories and lib dems with their own skeletons. If these allegations are true, surely there should be no other punishment than the death sentence. Kids are sacred; they should not be exploited and abused by people who are supposed to be caring for them

• Upvote 2

And just breaking, dark rumours that a high flying Tory politician has been suspended after (it has been claimed) he tried to engineer a confrontation between muslims and the EDL over the building of a large mosque, a tangled New Statesmanesque plot from which he would have come out smelling of roses.

You couldn't make it up.

oh no....those nasty hedge fund managers....how will the Liebour lot swerve this one??? :) :smile:

So that would be completely legal but may have ethical implications.  You couldn't tell me where UKIP gets its major funding and how ethical it is could you? :D

I see we have Asian Tory candidates trying to deals with the EDL in order to wangle extra voters to take the seat of Liebour..... 

It would appear that once you drop into the realms of being a politician, all morals and scruples disappear out of the nearest tax payer funded window.....

• Upvote 1