With just over 2 weeks to go the latest betting shows:-

Chelsea at 2/1

Man City at 2/1

Man United at 5/1

Arsenal at 6/1

Liverpool at 10/1

Tottenham at 66/1

Everton at 125/1

I'm still voting for my team, but after last years performance I'm not confident.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree Adrian, as alg put it Suarez was untameable  and City got rid of Balotelli for the same reason.

I would have thought that after all the controversy with Suarez over racial slurs and biting that the last thing Liverpool needed was more controversy.

The short term answer to that is Yes, although there's a long way to go before they become a Leeds United. :wink:

As for being robbed well probably, although Real wanted £75m. However I can remember when fans from certain football clubs said that no one will want to go to Man United because they weren't in the Champions League, all of a sudden it's changed to that they are paying too much, and I don't think the transfers have ended.

I don't know Wolfie, sadly Leeds are going absolutely no where, and the way Man united are playing at the moment you never know. I think it's sad that when a player has signed for a club on a record transfer fee he goes to the papers and says he never wanted to leave the old club, he should be saying he is looking forward to playing for such a big club. In all honesty I hope he earns his money for you, but I do think his attitude stinks.