New signings

Gary

Clarke would be a fantastic addition - he's the best British hooker around at the moment and will only get better as he matures.  Plays in similar manner to Roby, and he ain't too shabby!

Don't know much about Sims, but from what I gather he's very aggressive and that's something we've lacked this year (Benny apart) so hopefully he'll be a good addition.  I assume he may just replace Trent as we've had no news of any contract extensions for him???

What do you know Gary???

Clarke would be a fantastic addition - he's the best British hooker around at the moment and will only get better as he matures.  Plays in similar manner to Roby, and he ain't too shabby!

Don't know much about Sims, but from what I gather he's very aggressive and that's something we've lacked this year (Benny apart) so hopefully he'll be a good addition.  I assume he may just replace Trent as we've had no news of any contract extensions for him???

What do you know Gary???

I was hoping it was to replace Asiteasi  

What do you know Gary???

I would be surprised if Trent was still with us next season.