Uploading photos - photobucket

Dizzy

OK so work arounds.....

Algy..... rather than pasting the IMG code into the box that comes up when you click the green 'image' icon (like we usually do) just paste it directly into your post as that just worked for me.

or copy the DIRECT code into the box that comes up when you click the green 'image' icon as that just worked for me too.

Seems the code may possibly have changed from photobucket a bit.. or it's those damn gremlins again.

See if you can upload one here and I'll click it to make sure it doesn't take people to your full album again x

I highlighted the Direct box in bucket then on WW opened the green box and pasted the 'copied' from bucket and the image appeared but when I went to post to the topic this warning came up -  "you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" and I have also tried the other methods as you suggest but always leaves the link address!.

I highlighted the Direct box in bucket then on WW opened the green box and pasted the 'copied' from bucket and the image appeared but when I went to post to the topic this warning came up -  "you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" and I have also tried the other methods as you suggest but always leaves the link address!.

I just fixed your footy one using your own code (your wonky link took me to your photobucket code.

I pasted the DIRECT code into the 'image' green icon box on here but for some reason yours seem to have a ~original at the end of them after .jpg which returned the same error for me ie 'cant use that image extension'

So I just deleted the ~original while I was IN the green icon box on here and  it worked fine. (I have replaced : with X so the code shows for you here..... I deleted the very end bit

Here is what your code looked like httpX//i989.photobucket.com/albums/af19/algyb/1cf0f203-ba38-40cb-91b2-3dcfdf68f258_zpsdbc52596.jpg~original