How does it work?

observer

I sometimes wonder about this. Just depends on what you've been looking at online recently.

Advert at the top for me at the moment is for "Software Geeks" probably because I was on a software developer forum this morning. 

Still it makes a change from find a Philipino bride  :oops:  :mrgreen:

Bill :)

• Upvote 1

Mine says Military Genealogy.. clearly can't keep up with me as that was yesterday. 

Today I've only been looking a uploads speeds and ftp errors and glad it didn't pick up on my Virgin Media searches :lol:

Did post on a History section topic on here though a little while ago so must have picked up on that rather than what else I'm doing :lol:  

Ha ha Bill. That made me laugh....unless you were serious.

Mine is an advert for Trek America. Last week it was Halfords M.O.Ts. seems a bit pointless when they only seem to appear after I have been on there site as by that point I already know that their product exists. It gets more annoying when adverts pop up based on something you clicked on by mistake.

nahh it's definately related to what you have been looking at/for before Gary... maybe your wife should keep an eye on your internet activity..... or does she use your computer ha ha :lol: :lol:

I'm seeing 'Find My Past' today ... see I'm good :wink:

I'm seeing 'BT External Telephone Bell' which is a bit odd as I googled 'bt VoIP phone line ring too quiet' and similar but that was at the beginning of the week and haven't looked again since.
I'm sure I deleted all my browsing history and cookes too.

Perhas it knows I never found and answer and it's trying to help me :)