Trip down memory lane with Wire2Wolves

Gary

Wire to Wolves ? To paraphrase Jim Royle...MY ARSE !! The marketeers have tried for years to get the speccies to call them the Wolves..It's time for the marketeers to admit defeat and to 99% of supporters they'll forever be The Wire.I noticed a very brief appearance at the beginning of the video a shot of Alistair Brindle who I think a embarrassed a few weeks ago. I was outside the stadium having a last fag before the game and Ali walked past me...*Hello Alistair* says I...*Hello mate* says Alistair* and he stopped for a few minutes to have a chat, mainly about he's shot knees...I could tell he thought I was a former player but had no idea who I was.I don't know why but he never asked who I was. He may have recognised me from the time I lived in Burtonwood and he was in the post office on a few occasions as myself when he called in.

Wire to Wolves ? To paraphrase Jim Royle...MY ARSE !! The marketeers have tried for years to get the speccies to call them the Wolves..It's time for the marketeers to admit defeat and to 99% of supporters they'll forever be The Wire.I noticed a very brief appearance at the beginning of the video a shot of Alistair Brindle who I think a embarrassed a few weeks ago. I was outside the stadium having a last fag before the game and Ali walked past me...*Hello Alistair* says I...*Hello mate* says Alistair* and he stopped for a few minutes to have a chat, mainly about he's shot knees...I could tell he thought I was a former player but had no idea who I was.I don't know why but he never asked who I was. He may have recognised me from the time I lived in Burtonwood and he was in the post office on a few occasions as myself when he called in.

Safeway, forget about the Wire to Wolves thing and go and have a look at the entire wall. I can guarantee that you'll love most of it. I was at the opening at 9.30am on Saturday and the whole morning was tremendous.